Us: "The Zonii are a "primitive" humanoid hunter-gatherer species with a warrior tradition, who are homeless."
You: "I'm sorry. What?"
Us: "Oh yes, they are quite homeless. Not a dwelling in sight. All those mouths to feed and riding beasts to care for, and not a single shelter for the children to duck into to get away from the Pale Winds that blast through their territories."
You: "Well that's horrible! Someone should really do something about that."
Us: "Indeed. That's where you come in..."
It's contest time!
The Zonii need places to live, and it's up to YOU to scratch build them!
The rules are simple:
1. Your entry must be completely scratch built and sized to 15mm scale figures.
2. You may not use anything from any other miniatures manufacturer in your build.
3. You must take pictures of your materials before commencing your build and include it/them with your entry. You do not have to use all of the materials you show, but if you add any materials to the build after the initial photo is taken you must photo document its addition.
4. You must include at least one "in progress" photo with your entry.
5. Your final entry photos must include at least a single Zonii miniature next to/inside/on top of/inspecting your completed dwelling.
6. All entries must be received by 1a.m. CST on May 28, 2013 to be considered for the contest.
Entries should be emailed to Contest@DarkestStarGames.com. You may enter as many different dwellings as you like, though each must be a separate entry.
Our favorite entry will receive a $50 USD voucher for our store, while our second favorite will receive a $25 USD voucher for our store.
When all is said and done we will post pictures of your entries here on the blog, as well as in our gallery.
We reserve the right to turn away or ignore any entry that is crude, derisive, or that we feel does not fit with the spirit of this friendly contest.
Get to it! We can't wait to see what you creating geniuses come up with!
Darkest Star Games
Established in September of 2012, Darkest Star Games strives to bring you the best in 6mm and 15mm miniatures!